What Happens To Cristina After The Election?

Yes mate, Tango One might be confiscated.
On the other hand, if she decided to negotiate with the holdouts and ditch the aggression and contempt, the threat would go away.

Right! You complain about renting a private jet for a President but your genious proposal is to give for free 20 billion usd to the vulpures founds. Brilliant!

well you see technically she's just saying how great everything is and the fact that her chosen ones happen to be next to her is just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Even is not normal in other countries to use the national tv as a newspaper, here there is a special situation where the newspapers don't publish the acchievments and they only publish bad thing about the governent. Many of the bad news are distorted or false. We have a situation where some newspapers tries to create a soft coup.

Remember that when she won with over 53% of the votes, Clarin was publishing fakes news that asserted that Lilita Carrio was going to be elected while she got about 2 % of the votes.

Gringoboy insist in many fake news of Lanata that were proben to be invented/fake/false.

So, yes, it is legal and some people is upset because she by pass successfully the monopoly of media like Clarin o La Nacion using the National tv.

well you see technically she's just saying how great everything is and the fact that her chosen ones happen to be next to her is just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

The Brazilian Superior Electoral Court classifies that as "using the state apparatus for electoral purposes" which is illegal and the punishment can go from one being barred from public life for 12 years, up to prison time.

The fact that Argentina law has no such provisions, specially considering how adamant Bajo is that "Argentine law is the cornerstone of the legal system of all Latin America" is beyond shocking.

The fact that Argentina law has no such provisions, specially considering how adamant Bajo is that "Argentine law is the cornerstone of the legal system of all Latin America" is beyond shocking.
For Argentines, Argentine .... is always the cornerstone of the ..... of all of Latin America. I remember Matias praising the supposedly exceptional income equality last week.

Maybe all that boasting was justified in 1900, they just can't accept that they are stuck in time

Maybe all that boasting was justified in 1900, they just can't accept that they are stuck in time

I think that would have been valid for Spanish Speaking LATAM, as I imagine that back in the day, many people from Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, etc...went to Buenos Aires to study law, medicine, engineering, and so forth. So I can see how Argentina could have been the cornerstone of much of the legal body of work done in the neighboring Spanish speaking countries. But Spanish speaking LATAM hardly makes up all of Latin America.
And Brazil never looked to Argentina for knowledge and education, due language barriers and geopolitical reasons. So I am very skeptical about his claims on that regard. The fact that Cristina can use the state apparatus for political campaigning with impunity seems to confirm that.

Reactions: Joe
If the Peronist hadn't thrown out the Neo-liberals over the last 70 years it might still be the cornerstone of Spanish speaking LATAM.

If the Peronist hadn't thrown out the Neo-liberals over the last 70 years it might still be the cornerstone of Spanish speaking LATAM.

Or They could have become the cornerstone of ALL of Latin America indeed.

Guys, it's absolutely hopeless to continue to argue against anything that comes out of the mouth of the Savior of Argentina. It's similar to the emperor's new clothes, except it's gone on so long that the people really do see clothes where none exist.

Back