Why Does Everyone Pick On Argentina?

Does everyone pick on Argentina?

• Yes, because they resist the Neo-Liberals

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No, Argentina is a suffering from delusions of grandeur along with a healthy measure of paranoia

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Not everyone picks on Argentina - just the bloody Yanquis

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The President blames ‘local vultures’ for speculative attacks on the economy: http://www.buenosair...on-the-economy-

I believe this refers to American Airlines and their 90 day restrictions. But isn't American Airlines just another Yanqui Vulture. What is all this about local vultures?

BTW, I just booked my AA flight to Miami for $82 (plus 20K miles).

I think we need to get back to the most important issue from the OP...Joe, how did you get a ticket to Miami for $82 + miles on AA?

I did and I consider it an insult. These bozos have been around for awhile. I suppose they think the name is cute. Almost as stupid as the term Shankilandia.

The manager is from Philly (Argentine-American), and chose the name because of what "shank" means there.

The local government is the only one who accuses companies to generate the uncertainty. The actual cause of it is foreign currency restrictions which were introduced by ...

That seems self evident, unlike Capitanich's assertion. Has no one in the local media challenged him to complete the argument and explain how foreign corporations would benefit from a currency situation that's clearly harmful to their interests (as well as everyone else's)?

Dear Camino no tomado,in this regime the only thing allowed is to clap everything else is either golpista or gorila ;)

Back