Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a song called 'Senility Bites' or 'Never Mind His Bollocks' I'd like to dedicate this to all the knobs out there.

Right! now
ha ha ha ha ha...

I am a boring shite
I am all bark no bite
Don't know what I want
But I know how to troll it
I wanna annoy potterarians

'Cause I'm suffering Senility
in a dog's body

Crowdsourcing for BA
It's already here and maybe
I am no wiser than what's on TripAdvisor
My future dream is a geek's web scheme

In the city

How many ways to be a boring snob
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the N.Y.T.
I use my vanity

It's a lonely way to be

Is this the BCRA or
Is this the UTA or
Is this the AAA
I thought it was the PJ
Or just another party
Another Peronist tendency

My wife is in Agony
And my dog is in Agony
(you don't know the pain)
And I wanna see an analyst
I got dissed, destroyed!

Quilmes Stout is not the worst beer in the world, but I'm not a fan of sweet-tasting stouts.

That's my favorite beer here, since I haven't been able to find another kind of stout that pleases me. I think Imperial has a stout, but I didn't like it.

Steve you seem cool with your simple living lifestyle (and you ARE helpful here with info and experience/knowledge) but sometimes you go off on very (seemingly) emotion-filled rants about Obamacare and the US left. I'm not political and you sound a bit libertarian which is totally cool by me, but if you were wondering why someone might call you stir crazy (although the true definition might not fit here), it's probably based on that.

I am not a Libertarian or an Anarchist (which is what the most outspoken 'investors" in Galt's gulch Chile have been). Ajo's incessant comments about Ayn Rand (or substitutes for her name) and insinuations that my "project" is a scam like Galt's Gulch Chile may not be considered rants, but they certainly can be considered harassment and now border on being libelous. BTW: Ayn Rand loathed libertarian/anarchists. and had been dead for 30 years before the "founders" of Galt's Gulch Chile usurped the name. Galt's Gulch was a plot device in the novel Atlas Shrugged . It was in a "secret" location in Colorado and the story was set in the 1950's. The similarity of the two "Galt's Gulches" is in name only. Ajo has deliberately tried to create the impression that my desire to subdivide and sell part of my property has the appearance of a land scam. If he has any evidence of this he should provide it here and now.

My "rants' about Obamacare and the US left are based on the fact that Obamcare was rammed through by the left (and only the left) and it was abased on lies and was designed to increase the centralized power of the US government, not provide health care. It would have only a bill of two to ten pages (if that long) to create a law requiring all US citizens to buy health insurance. Instead "they" got tens of thousands of pages of new regulations which will not provide "universal" health care, or even come close to doing so. I am gland NOT to be living in the USA and subject to it. Thanks to unlawful decrees (aka executive orders) delaying it's "full implementation" by BHO until after the upcoming elections and, in some cases, until after the 2016 presidential race is over, the worst of "Obamacare" is yet to come.

if you haven't noticed, ajo is a leftist who denies the existence of Marxists but it is Marxist ideology which he has 'sympathized' with it is the ideology drives the current POTUS. He is playing by the Saul Alinsky "Rules For Radicals" especially RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Unfortunately, as evidenced by this thread, he has not paid attention to RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

Nonetheless, it's appears that the driving principle behind his relentless trolling has always been RULE 12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions

http://en.wikipedia....es_for_Radicals

PS: Calling me "stir crazy" is silly. I might have expected someone to use "cabin fever" but i don't suffer from that, either. Between my posts in this thread today I have been mowing the front "yard' (about 600 meters2 and the "back lot (5880 mteres2). It's a beautiful sunny day at the unfortified compound.
emo32.gif

Is he on about marx and that barry o'bama fella again?

He is yeah

Ahhhferfuksake

Did ye ever hear the like of it

The feckin pair of them, you'd have more craic in mass

Tell Seamie no more pints for him either. Between the pair of them I'd nearly go on the dry. Dry shytes

Another?

I feckin need another alright, hurryup would ya. Jesus, mary and feckin joseph.

fek me if the fekken knob isn't trying to push this thread down at this very moment blethering his one line malarkey on all manner of topics.

ooh, sorry, looks like you'll have to start again fekface...

Is he on about marx and that barry o'bama fella again?

He is yeah

Ahhhferfuksake

Did ye ever hear the like of it

The feckin pair of them, you'd have more craic in mass

Tell Seamie no more pints for him either. Between the pair of them I'd nearly go on the dry. Dry shytes

Another?

I feckin need another alright, hurryup would ya. Jesus, mary and feckin joseph.

What did you spike your drinks with ?
I want some of feckin that.

I just have to say - I don't really understand why people are so down on Steve to begin with. Is it actually because he says a lot of anti-Obama things and such (as someone mentioned in relation to his possible stir craziness was it?)? Agree with him or not, he does seem to have good reasons to believe as he does. I can't fathom why someone would think he's stir crazy, has cabin fever or any other "malady" of which he has been repeatedly accused here of having.

Ok, maybe he defends himself a little too much against the Garlic Dog, but I almost can't blame him. El Perro Ajo seems to only pick on Steve and does it incessantly. Even an ignore wouldn't help in this situation because so many other people seem to pick up el Cachorrito Ajito's comments and magnify them back on Steve.

Hell, I've been known to go off on anti-ObamaCare rants (although it's been awhile) and the Left AND Right of the US (and those here, and so on) but have never managed to attract even a bulldog of a flea from someone like Ajito. I've never seen Steve be intentionally rude unless attacked first, and at least recently it's taken quite a bit to get him going.

And I've seen some pretty silly positions from a lot of people here, as I'm sure a lot of people have thought my own positions are a bit silly from time to time (or maybe even more often!). I've not seen anything from Steve that would result in such defamation, certainly no more than anyone else and a lot less than some.

So really, WTF? With everyone, not just our garlic-eating puppy dog buddy. I'd swear I was back in high school, but I'm sure I woke up from that bad dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back