Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

an A Rand puff up doll.

I got lucky.

It always ends up being about sex.

Joe, you've made this look like I said something i did not.

The omission of the last sentence ("All I wanted was the beef") significantly changes the meaning.

Do you want to be known as "Son of Ajo?"

The last time Ajo "quoted" me he actually composed the text in the quotation box.
emo12.gif

PS: If you eliminate ajo from your diet for 30 days you should be OK.

Think we need some bait.

Anyone know the best place to buy River v Boca tickets for the game in a week or so??? ;-)
If Ann Rand and Paul Krugman were tied at the end of a soccer game and had a penalty shootout, who would win?

Do you want to be known as "Son of Ajo?"
That's a low blow, delivered in a way, that might be called 'Ajo-like'.

If Ann Rand and Paul Krugman were tied at the end of a soccer game and had a penalty shootout, who would win?

That's a low blow, delivered in a way, that might be called 'Ajo-like'.

Oh no, Joe, I just don't want you to become the new "ajo-lite"

Changing or making omissions in a quote that change the meaning is an ajo specialty.

And ajo never asks questions when delivering a low blow.

Know it all's never have to ask, do they?
emo32.gif

Hmm...... Now I'm beginning to sympathize with Ajo. Maybe they have a symbiotic relationship. Without one, the other will overtake the fragile ecosystem that is BAExpats.
Now that the dog is on a leash can I make an appeal to someone I would call the conscience of BAExpats?

Please come back and weave your magic Mr. Rooney, you are the glyphosate to this unruly and parasitic garden.

We miss you.

Hmm...... Now I'm beginning to sympathize with Ajo. Maybe they have a symbiotic relationship. Without one, the other will overtake the fragile ecosystem that is BAExpats.
Leslie, you've hit the nail on the head. I think both of the individuals involved derive their self-identification from this feuding. For example, if in an unrelated thread you mention anything that might be related to their talking points, then they will be drawn to the thread like flies to a steaming caca pile. This symbiotic relationship is very similar to that between Wombats and Snails:

http://prezi.com/-7h...opy&rc=ex0share

Joseph, you are correct. Either one of them have the potential to wreak havoc on our dear BAXpats. Banish one and feel the true force of the other. As I said before the Ahh-hole only gets stronger as the cries continue. Yet the other, emboldened by the anti-Ahh-hole thread, continues with his Randroid attack on our delicate expatriate sensibilities. Likeswise, the Cheeese, who is a bird of a philosophical feather with the casi-Bahian feels the need to produce reams of Randroid dogma as well.

We're right well fuct lads.

Now that the dog is on a leash can I make an appeal to someone I would call the conscience of BAExpats?

Please come back and weave your magic Mr. Rooney, you are the glyphosate to this unruly and parasitic garden.

We miss you.

Ed "Isaac You're Bartender" Rooney has left in his escape pod directly to Salta. He did not pass go. He did not collect 200 pesos. The only interesting question at this point is who will abandon the BAXPATs next? I preditct Joe or myself seeing how the vested interest continues to dwindle.

I also miss "Isaac"... I am sitting here on the lido deck... waiting for a cocktail :D ......

Mr Rooney is funny!!!.... his humor is missed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back