Anyone Else Experience An Attempted Robbery On Christmas?

sooo lets share some ideas. a person in the protection business show me a simple defense item. he carries a ballpoint pen, twisting type with a larger than normal top, usually rounded with advertising. he places it in his palm extending out between his middle finger and ring finger. he suggests inserting into soft tissue areas like the throat or ribs.

I spent the past month (nov-dec) walking (all hrs) all over palermo soho, on the busy streets and side streets, sans problemas. I do know from tv reports of people being robbed in paletmo and I know of an american girl who got violently robbed late at nite. but i still think palermo is one of the safer barrios in Ba. situational awareness is all important and i rec women not walk alone late at nite on lonely side streets. an aside, women have told me it is safer for a woman to take a bus than a cab at nite. are cab drivers getting a bad rap?

Let the statistics do the talking, not you're luck for not having been assaulted.

ok one more. I was asked to hang a recently acquired mixed martial arts hall of fame award on the wall. it was very detailed and heavy. his specialty is pressure points that cause people to pass out. I said I would do it for free if he would give me one move I could use to defend myself if in trouble. he said to open your hand, extend the heel, raise it above the assailant mouth at 45 degrees, strike downward and hit the person just below the lower lip. he said there a pressure point there that will cause him to black out.

A 60 yo man returning from Tango lessons, was approached at gun point by motochorros when entering his home, the man resisted and threw the house keys across the street , he was shot dead. (Clarin Today).

Do you have the link to that article? I can't find it amongst all the pop-up ads on the Clarin website.

A 60 yo man returning from Tango lessons, was approached at gun point by motochorros when entering his home, the man resisted and threw the house keys across the street , he was shot dead. (Clarin Today).

Can you link to the article? I can't find it.

Three break ins here in the last month. Happy Holidays. We know have a very nasty rottweiler that roams the property at night in addition to our mastiffs.

Do you have the link to that article? I can't find it amongst all the pop-up ads on the Clarin website.

This is what you mustn't do.... !!

http://www.clarin.co...1276072418.html

Horacio Cabrera (60) had a Renault Kangoo utility truck worked, making freight and remís. Sunday afternoon he was entering his house in the town of Villa Maipú (Party of San Martín) when he was attacked by two motochorros. There were shouts, threats and shoving. Cabrera threw the keys he was carrying to the other side of the street, fearing that the attackers wanted to get into his home. It ended in tragedy because they shot him dead.

Police Investigators Believe that the Decision of the remisero Infuriated the Thieves.....!!!

This is what you mustn't do.... !!

http://www.clarin.co...1276072418.html

Horacio Cabrera (60) had a Renault Kangoo utility truck worked, making freight and remís. Sunday afternoon he was entering his house in the town of Villa Maipú (Party of San Martín) when he was attacked by two motochorros. There were shouts, threats and shoving. Cabrera threw the keys he was carrying to the other side of the street, fearing that the attackers wanted to get into his home. It ended in tragedy because they shot him dead.

Police Investigators Believe that the Decision of the remisero Infuriated the Thieves.....!!!

Cabrera?!

Three break ins here in the last month. Happy Holidays. We know have a very nasty rottweiler that roams the property at night in addition to our mastiffs.

3 break ins in a month is a lot, likely the same guys obviously.

So you are likely "fichada" (not sure about the feminine form of this word).
Close contacts or no close contacts with the local poor population, having an "interesting" car for them, etc. make you fichado.

I'm fichado, with a very different context (dated for 18 months a young woman from a poor family nearby = two uncles in jail for murder, etc.). No problem with the family itself, but the young woman is dating a young guy who is jealous of me.
They call me the "ruso" in the villas nearby (don't know why), think I've links with some kind of mafia (for specific reasons).
Anyway, I made it clear that if someone assaults me in my house, I have to be killed otherwise I have the ressources to find out who attacked me (the "Kike" or "Quique" I talked about a few times = "pay time" is in 2015).

That's also a reason why I want to move out of Bs As.

I'm looking for a shotgun (new). If someone knows, please PM

Back