Fibertel protest demonstration

People, leave the guy alone, everybody is so agressive towards Alex, I suspect a great deal of jealousy here.

He is in his early 20s, owns various properties, is rich, holds two or three citizenships, is a fine athlete, is smart, is probably very good looking, etc etc...

I say it's an honor to have him here, leave him alone you bunch of jealous people.

AlexfromLA said:
promoted ? what the hell are you talking about. Dude go away. You're making no sense.

Based upon your orders for me to go away it looked like you were "promoted" to a position of power here.

Obviously, you weren't.

French jurist said:
People, leave the guy alone, everybody is so agressive towards Alex, I suspect a great deal of jealousy here.

He is in his early 20s, owns various properties, is rich, holds two or three citizenships, is a fine athlete, is smart, is probably very good looking, etc etc...

I say it's an honor to have him here, leave him alone you bunch of jealous people.

Now that's funny!

Are you delusional or is the anger clouding better judgment ?

aight man, keep trolling me because youre either obsessed with me or simply angry.

steveinbsas said:
Based upon your orders for me to go away it looked like you were "promoted" to a position of power here.

Obviously, you weren't.

AlexfromLA said:
Glad we cleared that up

I think it will be up to a court to clear this one up. And as has already been pointed out, some believe Clarin will win...

This doesn't have much to do with jealousy at this point. The inner troll is just coming out of all of you.

You are the one making it personal. So anyway, how are things going in France with all those gypsy deportations ?

From a legal standpoint, should Argentina take notes with regards to its own poor illegal immigrant population ?

French jurist said:

I agree. In the end, it will most likely go to court. But I honestly see a negotiated settlement down the road.

Like I said I want to keep my ISP, it has been pretty reliable. But the company needs to be made to follow the law.

jp said:
I think it will be up to a court to clear this one up. And as has already been pointed out, some believe Clarin will win...

AlexfromLA said:
This doesn't have much to do with jealousy at this point. The inner troll is just coming out of all of you.

You are the one making it personal.

This sounds rather personal to me...

AlexfromLA said:
surprise surprise

an angry lesbian. You and that sara chick should hang out and be lesbians together

I happen to be jealous of lesbians.

So there.:p

(It's just my inner lesbian coming out.)

steveinbsas said:
(It's just my inner lesbian coming out.)
:D:D:D
That's hilarious...

Alex is in my Ignore list now so I don't read his posts anymore, but notice that he seems to have centered his attentions on Steve.

Perhaps he doesn't have much else to do.

During the past three day's I've been sick in bed - out of sheer boredom I checked the board's Who's Online box. Alex's name is always there, permanently cruising the board and checking threads one by one. Amazing.

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Buenos Aires was rocked last night as hundreds of protesters gathered in Plaza de Mayo in what is believed to be the largest grass roots protest organised on Facebook and Twitter against the application of corporate law on a cable internet service provider in the history of Argentina.

I'm getting misty eyed and whistling that Scorpions song,

The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change...

I'm off to organise a protest against the authoritarian imposition of a damages bill on BP for the Deepwater Horizon spill - hasta la victoria siempre, we shall overcome and all that comrades...

http://www.clarin.com/politica/usuarios-juntaron-Plaza-Mayo-protestar_0_322767760.html

Back