New American Breakfast Restaurant!

They serve breakfast all day! I had french toast with fruit and bacon for lunch today. All of the waiters speak English as well.

Why don't we just have a meetup here saturday morning? Those coming off a night of clubbing can join those of us too cranky to go clubbing.

shortly after I arrived in Argentina, when my Spanish was still crap, I remember my Spanish teacher asking me to describe a typical food from my country (canada) and where it comes from etc... I will always remember her looking at me like I was absolutely insane while I explained to her about putting a tap in a tree to collect the sap and make it into syrup... she thought I was making it all up.

Anyone who thinks that artificial maple syrup is good ought to be sent to a Cabane a Sucre immediately! They will never look back.

Canick said:
well, i'm a boy, so the best i can do is to try and defend myself and my honour with my canadian pig skin wallet...

but wait, it seems we may have a draw:
this from Wikipedia

Like other bacon, back bacon is brined, cured, boiled, or smoked. It is much leaner than streaky bacon, and is sometimes sold in the US as Irish bacon or Canadian bacon, owing to the popularity of back bacon in those countries.

and i swear i didnt make that up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_bacon
xo
nick
mmm bacon....

Sorry Canick, but Canadian bacon has nothing over Irish bacon. I hesitate to even call the Canadian version 'bacon'...those thin, round, dry discs remind me of Spam. No offense intended. The Irish version is a heavenly slab o'bacon with just a bit of fat still left on it...Mmmmmmmmmm! :D

I never knew about "Irish bacon" before--will have to reserve all final judgements until I try some!

Went to Randall's today....
We had: Eggs, bacon, pancakes (with actual syrup!), sausage and biscuits with gravy, and brownies on the house!!!! Bottomless cup of coffee (iced tea and fountain drinks are bottomless as well as long as you order food).
Wasn't exactly perfect, but as close as it gets to an "american breakfast" here, I think!

Definitely recommend trying it out...
It hit very close to home :)

I think a few people and I are going tomm......prob run into a few of you there.

I've been there a few times already. It's right by my house. I've sampled their breakfasts and their lunches. Their " American " breakfasts are the best in town as are their philly cheese steaks and buffalo wings.

I really enjoy this place. Thanks again to everyone who recommended it.

Patronize American businesses, people.

Back