Roast Potatoes

Someone posted a butcher once that had a website that said they stocked sheep's lungs, heart, liver etc.
with a meat grinder, oats and some fat it's not hard to make.

If only i could find that butchers :lol:

La Granja Converso - Lavalle 3501
http://www.delicateses.com.ar

You can also find their page on FB

I roast potatoes the Italian way , with olive oil salt pepper & rose mary. But never in summer.......

One X mass I did a turkey & stuffing etc...... Had a/c set on 10 and still could not keep the house cool.

But everyone loved it.

By the way, it's not that the meal itself is any lighter than a Christmas dinner in the northern hemisphere -- it's very heavy actually! It's just that the sides do tend to be cold. Christmas lunch also tends to be more cold offerings (or at least it is that way with our family -- since Christmas Eve dinner doesn't usually end until around 330 / 4 a.m., getting up to have the fire going by 10 or 11 a.m. in order to do a Christmas lunch at around 1 ish is not generally appealing -- so the lunch is usually cold offerings.

Can i suggest something? If you want to bring a true touch of Britain to the Christmas table, why not some Christmas crackers? We don't have them here, they're lightweight, quite easy to pack, bring something genuinely different and offer a conversation starter, as well as some awkward translations of terrible jokes (I'm assuming the british ones, like the canadian ones, come with the requisite terrible joke/pun/fortune along with some odd toy and a paper hat?) . Argentines are big fans of fancy dress as well so you may well convince them all into their paper crowns.

I roast potatoes the Italian way , with olive oil salt pepper & rose mary. But never in summer.......

One X mass I did a turkey & stuffing etc...... Had a/c set on 10 and still could not keep the house cool.

But everyone loved it.

If you can find any, try it with goose fat instead of olive oil.. mmmmmmmmmm :D :D

Back