Summer And Power Outages,how Well Prepared Are We?

It's unlikely that I'd be inclined to pay those prices, especially for a style of accommodation that could be found in many other cities, but am I wrong to assume that the electrical infrastructure in Puerto Madero would be among the newest (and therefor most reliable) in Buenos Aires? I see it's currently shaded green on the map and I'm curious whether it's remained that way throughout the month.

In all the years we've been here, we've only experience one short outage (3 hours), several years back, and it was scheduled (with prior notice) as a building repair. Haven't had one since then. (knock on wood). The infrastructure here is one of the newest in the city.

After 2 weeks of tragedy Authorities hold press conference to aid people without power :mad:

And everyone is thinking this is going to get better. Are you kidding.? It's Argentina there's a new low every week.

And everyone is thinking this is going to get better. Are you kidding.? It's Argentina there's a new low every week.

It will get better ..... jejejej

Dec 28th. Dia de los Inocentes

0010523991.jpg

It's time to nationalize the power companies. There are skilled executives at Aerolineas able to take over Edenor and Edesur within the next 24 hours. These two companies can be merged into one doubling power overnight - we shall call it Fuerza Argentina. Further we can have two power measurement schemes: Power will be produced at the official rate of 6.5 BTUs but consumed at a rate of nearly 10 BTUs again effectively doubling power capabilities!

It's time to nationalize the power companies. There are skilled executives at Aerolineas able to take over Edenor and Edesur within the next 24 hours. These two companies can be merged into one doubling power overnight - we shall call it Fuerza Argentina. Further we can have two power measurement schemes: Power will be produced at the official rate of 6.5 BTUs but consumed at a rate of nearly 10 BTUs again effectively doubling power capabilities!

Don't forget to add the slogan "muy Argentina" to the new power company. It will be guaranteed to be very popular.

63% of The Edesur stock is controlled and managed by Italian and Spanish capitals only 27% controlled by Argentino Groups....!!

63% of The Edesur stock is controlled and manged by Italian and Spanish capitals only 27% controlled by Argentino Groups....!!
It's time to throw off the yoke of these old colonial powers!

Power by Argentines for Argentines: Power to the People!

Back