The deal with Argentine men and their "girl" friends

PhilipDT said:
You know, you don't actually need to write all of this each time. I can just close my eyes and imagine the justifications and favorable comparisons to New York.

Jajajajaja, ok, ok, in this country whatever an adult do, if he doesn´t damage other people, it is his bussisness and judges have not jurisdicción over him and he has only to explain his behaviour to god, only if he believes in god.

Art. 19.- Las acciones privadas de los hombres que de ningún modo ofendan al orden y a la moral pública, ni perjudiquen a un tercero, están sólo reservadas a Dios, y exentas de la autoridad de los magistrados.

That´s why judges said that private marihuana smoking is legal.

Regards

Bajo_cero2 said:
That´s because women and girls don´t want young boys because they are bad lovers.

Sometime ago a female friend of mine (17) told me she was tired about the teenagers, that she should date older guys, finally she said: what are you waiting for invite me for dinner? I am 17 years older.

Regards

good for you. I was born here and I yet have to date someone a year older than me:D then again, I lived abroad most of my life. It is all a question of preference but when choices exist

Conrado said:
A couple made up of a 30-something woman with a 50-year divorced men is already part of the social landscape of Argentina...

Without trying to take away the importance of the original post, as a 50 year old divorced man, I kind of like Argentina for that, far less judgemental (at that age) than in Ireland, where I have been called a cradle snatcher (13 years difference).

Bajo_cero2 said:
Jajajajaja, ok, ok, in this country whatever an adult do, if he doesn´t damage other people, it is his bussisness and judges have not jurisdicción over him and he has only to explain his behaviour to god, only if he believes in god.

Art. 19.- Las acciones privadas de los hombres que de ningún modo ofendan al orden y a la moral pública, ni perjudiquen a un tercero, están sólo reservadas a Dios, y exentas de la autoridad de los magistrados.

That´s why judges said that private marihuana smoking is legal.

Regards

You got it all wrong! Really...

Liam3494 said:
Without trying to take away the importance of the original post, as a 50 year old divorced man, I kind of like Argentina for that, far less judgemental (at that age) than in Ireland, where I have been called a cradle snatcher (13 years difference).

I agree, there are less hang ups than you'd find back in UK/Ireland.

yes, my post dealt with a very different issue. It was very much concerning young girls (under 16) with much older guys.

Obviously, some of you have seen it too, some of you haven't. The world continues to spin.

esllou said:
OK, I've waited 2 years to make this post because I didn't want to rush in shouting off my mouth about something I didn't really "get".

In my two years I've been here, I've now counted around 10 examples of friends/gfs/colleagues who have told me about friends/gfs/sisters/brothers, etc who are involved in relationships where the guy is anywhere between 22 and 35 and the girl is 14 or 15 years of age, perhaps 16 at a push.

I have been here over 2 years and never have heard of these situations. How did you learn about them? I realized early on that this is a very macho society, but I never thought that it went to this extent.

Bajo_cero2 said:
That´s because women and girls don´t want young boys because they are bad lovers.

Sometime ago a female friend of mine (17) told me she was tired about the teenagers, that she should date older guys, finally she said: what are you waiting for invite me for dinner? I am 17 years older.

17 year old girls should be more concerned about their studies than about bagging experienced lovers.

I could see an baexpat on here blasting that R Kelly song "I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind" while banging a 14 yr girl in some cheap ghetto telo in La Boca:D:eek:

Back