Too Many Pizzerias And Carbs In Bsas Stop This Now

Forget then about carbs, vegetarianism, if that's your thing, OK. My point is that there seem to be fewer parillas than before. This has come at the same time that Argentinians are looking less healthy, fatter. If you want to think this is coincidence, OK, but the same thing happened in the USA over the past 30 yrs when people started to eat less red meat, saturated fat, etc. and more carb-heavy nutrient-poor food.

I think it's sad to see Argentina follow America's fatal mistake. But the soy lobby must be strong here as well.
Where the hell do you come up with all of these generalities. Argentina is not FOLLOWING anyones lead it's a condition created by the time and the economy. Not a friggin fashion.
I suppose all of these fat people smell bad too. Or is that something on your shoe?

Lets get back to posting pictures of great Scottish Pizzas.

Deep fried in batter.
NCxcm3o.jpg

Deep fried with a side of chips.
VpfekPc.jpg

Full Breakfast Pizza
FziHUD4.jpg

And the famous munchy box that's not a pizza but is served in a pizza box.
KFjJzvv.jpg

"Call the President. Tell him to have some steak with his butter"

Lets get back to posting pictures of great Scottish Pizzas.

Deep fried in batter.
NCxcm3o.jpg

Deep fried with a side of chips.
VpfekPc.jpg

Full Breakfast Pizza
FziHUD4.jpg

And the famous munchy box that's not a pizza but is served in a pizza box.
KFjJzvv.jpg
Your pix are giving me chest pain.

so much so that i am missing out on another New year here and am running off to God's Country* for Hogmanay

Must get GlasgowJohn Jr addicted to scottish pizza , fried mars bars and irn bru before hes 4 years old...

once you've been over to Ulster* will you not want to skip on over to Scotland ; )

Bring us back some sheep lungs so that I can put ejcot's haggis making talents to good use!

once you've been over to Ulster* will you not want to skip on over to Scotland ; )

Bring us back some sheep lungs so that I can put ejcot's haggis making talents to good use!

i am a big fan of the breakfast in Belfast and Donegal ( Donegal is in Ulster historically ? ) . Much better than the Glasgow equivalent.....

But this trip is to see family and my mates in the North will have to come and see me....

There is another side to the story. I have been evaluating some business models lately looking for some new projects. One of them was restaurants and Pizza is well just about the best option on the profit side of the food business. A pizza can be produced at low cost and sold at a very good margin. A little doe with some cheese and sauce can cost less than $ 1 or $2 wholesale but can be resold at 3 to 5 times of the cost. Also the ingredients do not carry the issues you would have if you owned a Parilla restaurant. Further the amount of time it takes to make a pizza is considerably less than an asado. Food management is also easier and the pizza model results in less waste if you have the correct the equipment and work flow. Chefs and or Asadors are not required and staff can be trained easily. Actually it is a better business and revenue model especially in a whacked out economy.

I understand doing it for moral reasons, but becoming vegan (or even vegetarian) for health reasons is not the right way to go. You can look up studies on this, including the fact that children raised vegan have serious and possibly permanent neurological damage. You may feel better temporarily as a placebo effect. Or because you associate feeling morally good with feeling healthy, the same way marathon runners feel "good" even though running marathons or long-distance running in general is one of the worst things you can do to your body. But I guarantee you, you are not healthier because of being vegan or vegetarian.

The results of Argentinians becoming less "meat-crazed" is rampant obesity and inflammation, which can now be observed on the streets here more than before. Same as in the USA, where the rise in caloric intake since the 1970's has almost entirely consisted of more carbs, sugar, grains, etc.

http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/1451624425
http://online.wsj.co...ders-1414536989

Cultural habits change over time and meat is (fortunately) slowly but surely being left out of diets. That is good news for moral reasons (animal exploitation, cruelty and murder), health reasons and sustainability. Highly recommend this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCe4qEexjc

Back