Another Fatal Train Accident - Many Injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to figure out why the motorman would even think of maliciously crashing the train with the full knowledge every action, response , warning system is being monitored/recorded and observed by black boxes. One thing for sure, the first response from management anywhere is always "operator error." Heard that phrase more times than I can count. First thing an operator learns, documentation: put it in writing. Seems problems with the equipment is well documented: PLC, brakes. Indeed , wait and see. Only thing is, will probably die of old age before the truth is known.

Speaking of due process, some lawyer you are Bajo Control. You don't believe in waiting for the verdict in the Once case? You are happy enough to publically insinuate the driver was at fault pre-verdict and you don't believe there is any evidence to suggest systemic underinvestment.

It is in all the newspapers. Read them.
Why should i wait if i m not the judge? You didn t wait neither.

I am trying to figure out why the motorman would even think of maliciously crashing the train with the full knowledge every action, response , warning system is being monitored/recorded and observed by black boxes. One thing for sure, the first response from management anywhere is always "operator error." Heard that phrase more times than I can count. First thing an operator learns, documentation: put it in writing. Seems problems with the equipment is well documented: PLC, brakes. Indeed , wait and see. Only thing is, will probably die of old age before the truth is known.

This is the point. Nobody consider negligency.
The strategy of the unions is always the sabotage.

If you want a conspiracy theory, Moyano is a Union Leader who wants to win the elections. He only knows sabotage.

Remember that this train has a safety device called "alive man", his has to push a button every 12 seconds of it is stopped.

Other countries learn from their mistakes and take appropriate action:

"A system that came to be known informally as Moorgate protection, which stops a train automatically if the driver fails to brake, was introduced at dead-ends on the London Underground."

Whats done here? I'm waiting for someone to blame the IMF.

The buying of this system is under process.

Remember that this train has a safety device called "alive man", his has to push a button every 12 seconds of it is stopped.
And it is all documented the Dead Man Fail Safe system was not compatible with the new brakes and the logic controller. The government regulators/ inspectors responsible for safety should never allowed that piece of equipment to leave the shop.

Other countries learn from their mistakes and take appropriate action:

"A system that came to be known informally as Moorgate protection, which stops a train automatically if the driver fails to brake, was introduced at dead-ends on the London Underground."

Whats done here? I'm waiting for someone to blame the IMF.

That would be superfluous. Everybody already knows that, when anything goes wrong in Argentina, it's the IMF's fault.

If you want a conspiracy theory, Moyano is a Union Leader who wants to win the elections. He only knows sabotage.

In reality, the strategy of this government is always sabotage - of the country it purportedly serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back