Gay Marriage Passes in Arg Senate

If God can't tolerate sin why does she allow the earth to exist?

Oh that's right, she created it.

If God created everything, she created sin and homosexuals, too...not to mention your arrogance in choosing your username here.

You failed to mention forgiveness.

I think Jesus was kinda big on that one.

Without sin, guilt, and forgiveness the whole religion racket would fall apart.

Where do these cooks come from? Raise the issue of abortion or gays and its fire and brimstone. With all the worldly problems we have, nothing on this Earth can create more shit than abortion and gays.We are doomed.

Faith is a personal matter. Go ahead and believe whatever you want to.
State and/or community concerns the entire population. It should base decisions on empiric, scientific and practical reasons.
Marriage law is a state/community matter and thus, faith has nothing to do with it.
If gay people want to also marry under "God's law" and they are not allowed, then fine, so be it. I don't care about "God's law". It is a personal matter of those who believe in it.

[SIZE=-1]OK - One post to shut the Voice up - Check out this bit of the Bible if you like, and defend it all you like. This is what the bible says should happen to all those who are found not to be virgins on their wedding night - So lets start doing this shall we - That would bring the population of the world down by a HUGE number and probably save those starving to death.

It's called being selective as a fundamentalist.... or do you agree that we should stone to death all these non-virgins?

"If any man takes a wife, and goes in on her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, 'I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..."
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](Deuteronomy 22:13,14)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." [/SIZE][SIZE=-1](Deuteronomy 22:20,21)[/SIZE]

Liam3494 said:
[SIZE=-1]OK - One post to shut the Voice up - Check out this bit of the Bible if you like, and defend it all you like. This is what the bible says should happen to all those who are found not to be virgins on their wedding night - So lets start doing this shall we - That would bring the population of the world down by a HUGE number and probably save those starving to death.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]It's called being selective as a fundamentalist.... or do you agree that we should stone to death all these non-virgins?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"If any man takes a wife, and goes in on her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, 'I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..." [/SIZE][SIZE=-1](Deuteronomy 22:13,14)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." [/SIZE][SIZE=-1](Deuteronomy 22:20,21)[/SIZE]

To understand this you have to understand the difference between the Law of the Old Testament and grace in the New Testament. That was the Law as were others that seem very harsh. But in the Law, you can see how serious God is about sin. You can see how much God hates sin. Jesus came and fulfilled the Law and died in our place. The law was given to show mankind that they could not live up to it and drive people to Jesus. Jesus who was without sin became sin for us, died in our place so that if we chose we can be forgiven. But, we must make a choice to ask for forgiveness or continue in our sins. So in answer to your statement, we now live under grace and not under the law. So the stoning we should get for our sin, Jesus took on the cross. The price we should pay for our sins, Jesus took on the cross. But, that does not mean you will not be judged. All will stand before God to answer for his or her life. The one sin that will send you to hell is the rejection of Jesus Christ. With so much at stake, your eternal soul, it would just make sense to look into these things. If the Bible is not true, what have you lost truly trying to find the truth? But if the Bible is true, what will you lose if you don’t find the truth?

How boring that religion is even a part of this discussion. It's not all about you Jesus! Good news for equal rights, and for humans. People should be able to love who they want, die when they want and do whatever suits them and doesn't impact other people negatively along the way.
I say Amen for all the people that will potentially be allowed to get married here, imagine the celebrations! I think a wedding planning business catered to the agenda would be a great business. Bring on the love Argentina!

VoiceofTruth said:
To understand this you have to understand the difference between the Law of the Old Testament and grace in the New Testament. That was the Law as were others that seem very harsh. But in the Law, you can see how serious God is about sin. You can see how much God hates sin. Jesus came and fulfilled the Law and died in our place. The law was given to show mankind that they could not live up to it and drive people to Jesus. Jesus who was without sin became sin for us, died in our place so that if we chose we can be forgiven. But, we must make a choice to ask for forgiveness or continue in our sins. So in answer to your statement, we now live under grace and not under the law. So the stoning we should get for our sin, Jesus took on the cross. The price we should pay for our sins, Jesus took on the cross. But, that does not mean you will not be judged. All will stand before God to answer for his or her life. The one sin that will send you to hell is the rejection of Jesus Christ. With so much at stake, your eternal soul, it would just make sense to look into these things. If the Bible is not true, what have you lost truly trying to find the truth? But if the Bible is true, what will you lose if you don’t find the truth?

Oh, go and get a life and annoy other people... Strewth!!!! Selectivity or what!

Back to the subject, and thank goodness that most people in Argentina have the common sense to accept that this is a good, long overdue, fundamental human right. Thank you Argentina Govenrment for passing this bill.

VoiceofTruth said:
To understand this you have to blah, blah, blah...

These brainwashed Jesus freaks are a real menace in the US.

The Westboro Baptist Church (http://www.godhatesfags.com/) sends picketers to military funerals (funerals!) to rant about how American soldiers getting killed is just God's way of punishing the US for allowing homosexuality. Seriously crazy stuff.

Back