Gay Marriage Passes in Arg Senate

citygirl said:
... For every bible quote you pull out, I can pull out equally as many.
Sure, pull it. The quote was about biblical warnings against sodomy. Could you pull something to proof opposite biblical sentence? Like to welcoming sodomy? Or in respect for any homosexual practices, activities?
I have no pride for Christianity, I am from simple bio-survival. Homosexuals are burden over normal society.

Lucas said:

Homosexuality is not acquired by any bad practices or education or anything else nor it's possible to get rid-off it as per ones wishes or cure it like a disease, it comes inbuilt with the individual when he/she was born....that is it, nothing more nothing less.

Well, this is how Mother Nature takes care of some scrap material. I guess tsunami or "black death" from its tool belt will no longer apply. Something a bit more intelligent is in play for termination of some human waste.
I am almost afraid that soon enough some egg-headed psycho will successfully manage to get males pregnant. That would be The End.
And I bet that shmooze will get his Shnobel Prize for sure.

Lol,

This is hilarious.

80 million new humans enter this world each year. By the year 2050 ( that is the date given, but chances are it will happen much sooner ) we will have a global crisis because of it. There just isn't enough land and resources to accommodate all those people. This isn't my personal opinion. This is simple science. China is already taking steps, as is India, serious steps. They are already experiencing these effects first hand and the problem is growing exponentially.

So if anybody here is " from bio-survival " you might want to pick up some academia and read up on it.

I actually think homosexuals are lessoning the burden on the Earth. Go figure.

Now stop with your ignorant banter " pikto ", you sound like a retard.

pikto99 said:
Well, this is how Mother Nature takes care of some scrap material. I guess tsunami or "black death" from its tool belt will no longer apply. Something a bit more intelligent is in play for termination of some human waste.

Are you equating homosexuals with human waste?

pikto99 said:
I am almost afraid that soon enough some egg-headed psycho will successfully manage to get males pregnant. That would be The End.
And I bet that shmooze will get his Shnobel Prize for sure.

You seem to forget/ignore the fact that virtually ALL homosexuals are born to heterosexual couples. How does that fit your (repugnant) "waste termination" theory?

AlexfromLA said:
Lol,

This is hilarious.

80 million new humans enter this world each year. By the year 2050 ( that is the date given, but chances are it will happen much sooner ) we will have a global crisis because of it. There just isn't enough land and resources to accommodate all those people. This isn't my personal opinion. This is simple science. China is already taking steps, as is India, serious steps. They are already experiencing these effects first hand and the problem is growing exponentially.

So if anybody here is " from bio-survival " you might want to pick up some academia and read up on it.

I actually think homosexuals are lessoning the burden on the Earth. Go figure.

Now stop with your ignorant banter " pikto ", you sound like a retard.

This! Seriously. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around such idiocy as to say that homosexuals are a blight to bio-survival! Heterosexuals could do with a little (nay, a lot) less procreation and the human species might be less of a blight on our lovely little planet. Where do creeps like Pikto come from?

By the way, Pikto, homosexual men aren't the only ones who enjoy sodomy. Get a clue.

Back