Robbed In Epuyen, Theives Caught Then Released, Even Though

When it comes down to defend your life and the lifes of your loved ones, justice has nothing to do with it, it becomes a matter of survival plain and simple

Not too long ago I had a loved one hurt and nothing was done about it. Until then I had never had a physical confrontation. But I could not help myself, I had to deal with the situation physically. Of course afterward he played the victim, lied, and made trouble for me. And many would say that taking revenge is not healthy. But I think I may have stopped him from hurting anyone else. Certainly it will be more difficult for him to harm anyone with his permanently damaged eye socket.
For my friends and family it was shocking.
For me, it was a moment I'm proud of.

So I wonder why this judge or juez José Oscar Colabelli in Chubut let those dangerous criminals go? Is he possibly corrupt? Or is he be part of the organized crime? Incompetent? Senile?

juez-colabelli-750x350.jpg

Hes part of the mafia, they killed a guy a few weeks ago too.

so who do i write to in order to get more press. othewise I might go Marine on their butts.

1. Can we have some details here? Names of the delinquents and of the all-too-sympathetic judge?
2. I am probably going to reach out via Twitter to an editor at La Nacion who deals with (in)security issues. Can/should I point them to this thread?

1. Can we have some details here? Names of the delinquents and of the all-too-sympathetic judge?
2. I am probably going to reach out via Twitter to an editor at La Nacion who deals with (in)security issues. Can/should I point them to this thread?

All names of criminals including judge can be found here: http://www.rionegro.com.ar/movil/el-juez-colabelli-de-esquel-libero-a-la-banda-de-bariloche-8120366-9525-nota.aspx
I tweeted to La Nacion, but no reaction, I guess it must be more specific. Mention this thread and the article above.

Another place in Argentina, I dont feel the police state country is safe any longer either!

Are you referring to the US? Do you think that the perps would be released after a brutal home invasion robbery there too?

@NobodySpecial - Since your first appearance on this forum I got a sense of a guy just seeking a tranquil place to settle down and do your own thing. I'm sorry that you and your family have had to be exposed to this misery, then be further humiliated by those that claim to protect the interest of the innocent; I hope that you find release from these tribulations.
It's always in the back of my head:"when" and not "if" it will happen to me or someone I know. Things like this happened to people I know and my gut reaction is to find the a-holes and pick them off one by one because I know the apathy of people here. I know that the authorities will do nothing, or be worse than the offenders. I would be wrong of me to wage war single-handedly against this 'system because the MO here is not to disturb the status-quo.
I didn't think that Bariloche area was like this but now I find out differently. There are places I liked and felt OK being in (Tandil, San Rafael), but even those places - I would have a good long look at the local papers, talk with locals, spend a few nights observing the goings-on... and as always, keep a really low profile.
I hope your family can find peace and equally- a peaceful place.

Are you referring to the US? Do you think that the perps would be released after a brutal home invasion robbery there too?
Yes no doubt in my mind, the only thing they try to do in the US is arrest people for DUI, traffic tickets, jay walking, or take children from their parents because they refuse to vaccinate.

The police in the US wouldnt even take finger prints at the scene when something like this happens. They dont try to find the real criminals, merely fill the courts with "criminals" that they can turn around fast for dollars and court appearances. Make their 45 dollars per court appearance. So yes I think they would have let them go on bail.

Back