Robbed In Epuyen, Theives Caught Then Released, Even Though

@NobodySpecial - Since your first appearance on this forum I got a sense of a guy just seeking a tranquil place to settle down and do your own thing. I'm sorry that you and your family have had to be exposed to this misery, then be further humiliated by those that claim to protect the interest of the innocent; I hope that you find release from these tribulations.
It's always in the back of my head:"when" and not "if" it will happen to me or someone I know. Things like this happened to people I know and my gut reaction is to find the a-holes and pick them off one by one because I know the apathy of people here. I know that the authorities will do nothing, or be worse than the offenders. I would be wrong of me to wage war single-handedly against this 'system because the MO here is not to disturb the status-quo.
I didn't think that Bariloche area was like this but now I find out differently. There are places I liked and felt OK being in (Tandil, San Rafael), but even those places - I would have a good long look at the local papers, talk with locals, spend a few nights observing the goings-on... and as always, keep a really low profile.
I hope your family can find peace and equally- a peaceful place.

yep, i am trying to find a place for my family, I guess I will always have to live like I am in a war zone and teach my son, wife the same behavior. I hate not being able to trust the human race, but their actions speak louder than their words.Allot of humans are evil, even when they claim to be Christians, I guess they dont know Jesus parables about the good Samaritan. oh well.

1. Can we have some details here? Names of the delinquents and of the all-too-sympathetic judge?

This is Fabio Bonefoi, he claimed he was beaten by the police...so now he is the victim!!! He uploaded this photo to Facebook of himself from his cell!

http://bariloche2000.com/noticias/leer/desde-su-celda-el-detenido-por-robo-en-chubut-publica-fotos-en-las-redes-sociales/98277

big_34824e175c6324ab2092c2c13fb464c40c598801.jpg

If I were you I would get a couple of Dogo dogs. Argentine breed.
Very loyal to family but fierce with intruders. Nobody in his right mind would invade a house with loose Dogos.
They are very intimidating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVej2NmLfdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiCuM5PLfM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJupq6LWQ60

Everyone should go look at his post, and his friends post saying they are against violence used on women!!!!

He beat the hell out of my wife, and tired her up with a wire after they robbed our family.

All the justice system in Argentina is a joke. Molesting law abiding citizens yes, but never big criminals. And if yes, they have a right to communicate from the cell!! Can you imagine that? He can influence and threat from a cell, it's surreal...

In San Martin de los Andes there was a simple burglary about 1-2 years ago. But not so simple, the 19 year old (?) perpetrator decided to grab/grope/NoSeQue a 9-year old girl as well.
The entire town wanted to lynch him and he had to be protected. He came off with almost no punishment, which created such a fury that they actually reopened the case and gave him jail time.
Still, he will very likely have some kind of accident, either in jail or when he gets out.

Point is: social justice seems to work in Argentina. Go to the same newspapers again that wrote about it before. And again. And FB groups (in SMA the local radio stations have huge power/influence).

PLEASE find a councilor or Psychologist to talk with your wife and child. I can recommend someone.
Nancy

PLEASE find a councilor or Psychologist to talk with your wife and child. I can recommend someone.
Nancy

She has been seeing one already. My son was asleep through the whole ordeal.

Its been tough, she is blaming me because I went to the panaderia to buy her facturas saying i left them alone. Caused allot of fights.

In addition she wants revenge, which would cause us more problems.

She has been seeing one already. My son was asleep through the whole ordeal.

Its been tough, she is blaming me because I went to the panaderia to buy her facturas saying i left them alone. Caused allot of fights.

In addition she wants revenge, which would cause us more problems.

I don't think that it would have not made a difference.You could have been in the shower or sleeping also.
She's obviously angry and looking to vent. If it wasn't for the the robbery, then she would have been happy that you thought to treat her to bring facturas.
Powerless to accuse her attackers, she blames you. She has to remember who the real offenders are.
It's not like you spend every waking moment with someone to keep adversity away.

I was about to link to this classic, but given the latest posts it sums up your dilemma succinctly.

Can you make it your business to exact revenge from these MF's? Yes - at some cost. The problem is that by the sound of your posts, jail - or dealing with violent thugs - is not 'what you do'. It's rather exactly what they do. And it seems they've learned their game pretty well. You will lose - and even if you win, you'll still lose, at least relative to your original goal, which was to 'find a peaceful place to live' as opposed to 'become an avenger of the law'.

Really the only way for a sane life is to make whatever effort is needed to not let this issue consume you. There are evil people in the world, you will not eradicate even a small portion of them in your lifetime, you had the great misfortune to be exposed to a minuscule few of them. If you want to make the conscious decision to redirect your life plans to making these particular people pay for this particular crime, that's your choice - but you and your wife to sit down and decide if that's really what you want to do.

I had my car broken into and a suitcase stolen, and even then I felt violated for days, so I dare not imagine what you and your wife are going through. I hope that you can regain inner peace and joie de vivre as soon as can be, because it's a shame to let these assholes take over your life.

Back